Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2008

Here We Go!

Hi everyone!

Pat and I have been talking about a good way to keep our friends and family updated with what is going on in our lives. We also wanted a way to document how Annabeth is growing and changing. Recently we've heard from friends who have started a blog for their family, and that seemed a neat way to keep in touch, so here goes! :)

For those of you who haven't heard from us in a while, Annabeth, our little girl, turned 2 at the beginning of the month.

Annabeth and I went shopping this morning, and it's just amazing to see her mind at work when I hear her talk about things at home and while we're out and about. We picked up some Vaseline this morning (which I haven't used on her in months) and she said, "That's for my bottom!".

Another amusing moment: On our way home we picked up McDonald's for lunch today, she started singing on her own"Old MacDonald had a burger" (then we sang verses for pickles and french fries together. :) ). It seems she has linked McDonald's with Old MacDonald in her mind. :)

Well, later today or tomorrow, hopefully I'll get the pictures downloaded from around her birthday, and I can post a few of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment