Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Training...

The last couple weeks or so have been really busy over here... last week Jonathan and Kendall, Annabeth's cousins, came to stay with us. I have some pictures from their visit that I'll try to post later this weekend or early next week. We've also been busy trying to start potty training Annabeth, which has been an interesting first for me. :)

This week, Pat was in Albuquerque Tuesday, Wed, and Thurs, facilitating a training for one of the software companies whose software they use for his work. Annabeth was missing her daddy, as she is used to having him working from home. When she asked me where he was, and I told her that he was doing a training, she asked me, "Is Daddy buying me panties?" It took me a minute to make the connection, but then I figured out that she had equated training with POTTY training, which we have been talking about a lot, and so thought what daddy was doing had something to do with her potty training...

No comments:

Post a Comment