Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's been too long...

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted here. I still have lots of pictures from this summer/fall to post. When we were without power a little over a week ago, I edited the pictures for posting using my laptop battery, but didn't have an Internet connection to post them. Anyway, here are some pictures from the end of August:
Annabeth playing "mimi's" (pretending to sleep) in the lid to her sandbox. Maria and I were outside with her, and she asked Grandma Maria to get in there with her. Grandma, being a good sport, did.
Annabeth at our neighborhood block party in August - it was a luau theme.
Here was our contribution to the luau - Pat made this pineapple bird, and we put a pineapple fruit dip inside and pineapple chunks around it for dipping. Unfortunately, I didn't think ahead enough to get a picture until after the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment