Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Almost got it...

Well, somehow when I went to post a blog entry from our vacation, it posted just the title, though it saved my draft for another time... don't know what happened. Anyway, here is what I wrote about our trip:

We are in Sedona on vacation right now, and I will post some pictures next time, but I wanted to share these moments before I forgot.

Yesterday when Pat was lathered up to shave in the morning, Annabeth said, "Daddy, you look like Santa Claus!"

In the car the other day, Pat and I were telling Annabeth that we were going out to dinner and Grandma was going to stay with Annabeth. We told her she could watch a movie while we were gone. At home, Grandma doesn't turn on Annabeth's movies, either Mommy or Daddy does. When we told her she could watch a movie while we were gone, she said, "But Grandma, you don't know how to turn the movie on!"

Annabeth is so excited to be on vacation. When we were leaving, "I'm so excited to go on vacation!" When we were getting ready to go to the pool, "I'm so excited to go swimming!" And when we were taking her to the playground, "I'm so excited to play on the playground!" It was neat to see the excitement of a vacation through her eyes.

Grandma Maria is teaching Annabeth how to gargle with her when she brushes her teeth. When I was putting her to bed the other night while Grandma Maria was in Phoenix with her sister, she wanted to gargle. She told me, "Mommy, I want to giggle and then spit in the toilet." I asked her, "Don't you mean gargle?" "No, giggle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment