Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Annabeth - pictures at home


A couple weeks ago we had a mini "photo shoot" at home, with Pat manning the camera, trying to get a good candid picture for Annabeth's birthday invitation.


Here is the picture that we used for Annabeth's birthday invitation.



















Here are some of the other pictures that we got that I thought were cute.














































Please forgive this one in that I just woke up and hadn't brushed my hair or gotten dressed for the day, but I couldn't resist posting it because it shows a good view of my growing belly and I thought it was such a sweet picture of Annabeth giving her baby sister a kiss. :)













1 comment:

  1. Love all the candids, great job Pat!! Annabeth is getting so big, she is a big girl now! Hiedi, you are looking great and I am glad you posted a belly pic. Thanks, now I don't feel alone in the great, but growing belly club!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete