Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Playdate with Rachel

My new computer is here! How exciting.. I've been playing with the Windows Movie Maker that came with the computer, and put together a video clip of a playdate Annabeth had with her friend Rachel a couple of weeks ago. It was one of the first times she's had a friend over to play, and it was fun to see Annabeth and Rachel interact as they played on the neighbors' swing set, in the sandbox, and with the dollhouse. They also had fun chasing each other around the house pushing Annabeth's strollers. The only part that I had on video was playing on the swing set. It was so cute to hear them both singing while they were swinging. Annabeth was singing "Lullaby, and goodnight, go to sleep little lady". I started to sing "little lady" to her instead of "little baby" because I decided I didn't want to call her "baby" anymore (although she will always be my baby) and she has picked that up when she sings it. There's some wind noise in the second part of the clip... it's perpetually windy in Edgewood. Rachel says "Ready, set, go!" as she slides down the slide, and Annabeth says, "I'm driving!" The other thing I think is cute is that the slide is pretty fast - Annabeth always lands on her bottom. Such sweet girls - they had a lot of fun together.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Heidi!!!

    I'm loving your blog. How about a post on some of your favorite southwestern recipes!

    ReplyDelete