Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Song...

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I posted here, but between getting ready for our trip to Branson, and not having Internet access while we were gone, that's how long it's been. I'll share more about our trip soon (we had a great time) but for now I wanted to share some video clips I put together before we left. Annabeth loves to sing, and she is learning new songs all the time. She has also started to create her own in the last couple of weeks, either completely new or with tunes she already knows and different words, or putting songs together. It is fun to see her begin to create. Anyway, this video is different clips of her singing from about mid May to the beginning of June.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed looking at your blog. Hoping to meet Annabeth in person someday. Any plans to head back Northeast for a vacation??? Annabeth is a joy!
    No baby here yet! No more than 12 days to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Chris, getting close! :) I'd love to see some pictures when your baby comes. :) I'm glad you're enjoying the blog. :
    )

    ReplyDelete