Search This Blog

Monday, November 3, 2008

Our little ladybug, etc...

The other day Annabeth and I went for a walk, and lately she wants to get up on the bridges on our street and look out. I lifted her up, and she said, "Wow, look at the world!" Then yesterday, "Look at the view!"

Annabeth is also trying to get the hang of using pronouns. It's neat seeing her as she's trying to learn grammar. The last couple of days I've noticed her saying things like when we went to get Grandma at the doctor's office, "We're going to get she." English sure is a complex language to learn.

Here are some pictures of Annabeth in her Halloween costume. Pat and I ended up dressing up and going out with her to trick or treat. Annabeth was a ladybug, Pat was a bumblebee, and I was the bug keeper. I'll post a picture of all 3 of us when I get it downloaded from our camera, but here are these for now:












No comments:

Post a Comment