Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Catching up...pictures

Well, it's been a while since I posted, so I wanted to post some pictures from the last month and a half (!) or so, and catch up on some moments from our life that I want to remember. This first picture is from a week or so after Annabeth's birthday, when we were finishing cleaning up the decorations. We made a headband for her out of some of the crepe paper - she and Pat had a lot of fun.

The other thing she really enjoyed during the clean up process was popping balloons. Pat helped her, and they used a screwdriver to pop the balloons. It's kind of funny - Annabeth doesn't really like loud noises - the vacuum and blender have always bothered her.. but the noise of the popping balloons didn't. I guess it's ok if she's in control of making the sound. :)


Here is a picture of me after church the first week in May, so with about 2 months to go. We haven't been as good about getting pictures of my pregnant belly this time around, but we have managed to get a few during the course of the pregnancy. As you can see, just like with Annabeth, I carry my baby all out in front.







Last Monday we went out to Doc Long, a short way up toward the Sandia Mountains, with our friends Tom and Carolyn and their daughter Rachael for a Memorial Day picnic. Annabeth has been saying for months that she wanted to "climb a mountain" and that she would "use her rope." Well, she didn't get to use her rope, but she was thrilled to be able to "climb a mountain" by walking up part of the hiking trail with her Daddy and Carolyn. (Mommy wasn't quite up for the hike this time around. :) )







Here's Annabeth and Mommy at the picnic site. I'm wearing my favorite pregnancy clothes - my overalls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment