Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Berean Baptist Church Spring Banquet

On Friday Annabeth, Maria and I went to the Berean Baptist Church Spring Banquet with Auntie Cam, cousin Kendall and Cam's family. This has been an annual event for us for the last few years. Some highlights: a comment by Annabeth ("Excuse me, I had gas") prompted Kelly (Kendall's cousin) to ask, "Are you sure you're 2 and not 6 years old?" Annabeth's answer "I'm 2 years old. Grandma is 6 years old... Auntie Cam is 6 years old." Apparently she thinks all adults are 6 years old. :)




Kendall participated in a "fashion show" and was dressed as a bride. While she was up front, Annabeth kept saying, "I want my Kendall!"









During the main speaker, Annabeth said "I want to run!" so I took her out to the hallway to run laps when she couldn't sit still. After the presentations were over, she ran circles around the room.

We gave Auntie Cam her birthday present that night (her birthday was April 30) and Annabeth helped her open it. Then she put the tissue paper on like a cape and ran around. What a ball of energy she is - she was running around all night!

Annabeth's name was drawn for a kid's prize, and she got a purple lamb, a bicycle basket, and some crackers and a granola bar. The last couple days she's been asking "Can I have my snacks please?"


No comments:

Post a Comment