Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Some funny things lately...

Here are some funny moments from Annabeth recently. Sorry I haven't been good about posting lately, but I've been very tired the last few weeks during the first trimester of our pregnancy. Annabeth is really excited about having a new baby brother or sister. She likes watching Dora, and one of her Dora programs is called "Big Sister Dora." In the program, Dora's mom has a boy and a girl. Lately, after watching Dora, when I've been asking Annabeth if she wants a brother or a sister, she says, "A brother AND a sister!"

Last week we went out for dinner and were coming home. It was after dark. Annabeth was trying to reach the little roll down shade at her window and couldn't quite get it. She started crying and said, "I NEED my shade! The sun is in my eyes!"

A couple weeks back, Annabeth watched part of a Sesame Street episode that had a song about it being ok to be sad, and it's ok to cry. After seeing it, when I talk to her about whining, she says, "I'm not whining, I'm crying!" She figures whining isn't ok, but she shouldn't get in trouble for crying.

Annabeth loves singing, and has been enjoying Christmas music this time of the year. This year she really wants to listen to a 3 song Christmas CD that she got with some Christmas books from her Uncle Jon and Aunt Sara on her first Christmas. Her favorite song is Jingle Bells, and she goes around the house singing it all the time.

One of Annabeth's new words the last couple of weeks is "forgot," which she says, "gu-got" She has reminded me several times when I "gu-got" something. It's so cute how she says it.

No comments:

Post a Comment