Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Update on Baby Moore #2

On Tuesday I had a pregnancy checkup and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was so exciting - I teared up, because it was so good to hear the baby and know things were going well. So, in honor of this special moment, here are some pictures that I haven't posted yet, along with a little story.
Around the middle of October, I was cooking dinner one night, and I peeled this clove of garlic, a "mama" garlic with her little baby attached. I showed it to Pat, and said, I wonder if this is a sign that we are expecting? Pat said we should take some pictures just in case. We had been wanting to have another baby, and just in the last month or so had been trying to get pregnant. When we took this picture, it turns out that I was about a week pregnant, but we wouldn't know it for another couple of weeks.







Here is the pregnancy test we took a couple of weeks later. Two lines meant we were pregnant. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great story. Congratulations, Pat and Heidi Moore!

    ReplyDelete