Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2008

All in a Day..

Annabeth said a couple of funny things today that I wanted to share with you.

First, when we were having breakfast this morning, she had a cup stacked on an empty bowl and was putting cereal into the bowl underneath. She told me, "I'm making my bottom beautiful."

Then, on the way to the grocery store this morning, she said, "I want a baby." I asked her what kind of baby she wanted, and she said, "Mommy, get me a baby sister at Walmart." I told her that they didn't have baby sisters at Walmart, and told her she could pray for a baby sister. She prayed, "Thank you, Lord for a baby sister." At dinner tonight she said, "I'm going to pray" and prayed the same prayer. Now that's faith. :)

Annabeth is really into lining everything up that she's playing with right now. Whether it's cars, blocks, or her library books, she will line them up one after another on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment